|Vacancy Type: Permanent
|Admin, Office & Support, Western Cape > CPT – CBD
|Market related Annually
|Are you a natural people’s person, looking for a new exciting challenge working for a respected brand? An established leader in Voice, Communication and Public Speaking Training Skills expanding their Business Development team. This business offers the successful candidate an excellent product base with a good commission structure.
|You will be responsible for commercial sales to corporates that want and need this product. You will be required to build and maintain solid business relationships to secure reoccurring business and cross selling of other product offerings.
We are looking for successful Business Development Consultants with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets. You need to be a self-starter with the ability to motivate and drive yourself.
- Develop business with the assigned accounts.
- Create strategic development plans, including active sales pipeline and implementation, to build new profitable business.
- Track and report progress with implementation of strategic plan, customer budgets, and ongoing forecasts.
- Perform analysis to determine opportunities in the market.
- Assess the profitability of existing products and service offerings.
- Improve existing business by increasing profitability and customer satisfaction
- Manage business deals from negotiation to close.
- Monitor contracts implementation from contract performance, customer payment terms, to delivery terms.
- Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships.
- Matric (minimum)
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Dedication to develop clients’ business.
- Derive energy from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- 3 year(s) experience in business development or corporate sales related roles.
- A proven track record of business development and sales success.
|For more information please contact:
Tamsyn O’Neill, Cape Town